Have a question for Dr. Parke? Check out these Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)!

Who do you tend to work with in therapy?

My specialty is serving children (7 years old or older), teenagers, and college-aged young adults and their families.

I tend to work best therapeutically with people who are struggling with forms of anxiety (such as generalized anxiety, social anxiety, specific phobias), trauma, grief, or depression.

Since I'm licensed as a psychologist in California, I can only be a therapist for people who live in California.

Please note that I do not have the clinical experience or qualifications necessary to work with children/teens whose families are currently undergoing the process of separation or divorce.

Get In Touch

Use this convenient online form to request an appointment, ask a question, etc.
Address: 1370 North Brea Blvd., Suite 210, Fullerton, CA 92835

Note: Please be sure to type "N. Brea Blvd." rather than just "Brea Blvd." for accurate directions.

Seeking Mental Health Tools?

Download my free Coping Checklist, with 68 coping tools that can be used today
Photo creadit: Marc-Olivier Jodoin on Unsplash


The information on this site is provided for general informational and educational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional advice. Reading this website or downloading my products does not comprise a professional relationship. Although I am a therapist, I am not your therapist. Please contact a mental health professional for specific advice regarding your situation. Also, some of the links on this website may be affiliate links, which help support my private practice (including charitable giving) if you click them. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thanks for your support! Read More

© 2022 Jackie Parke, Psy.D. All rights reserved.
© 2021 Jackie Parke, Psy.D. All Right Reserved.